Search This Blog...

Sunday 19 August 2012

19th August 2012 - Update

Apologies for the lack of updates, been well over a month now...Just been really busy with work.

As a smaller recap, I've been given the opportunity to do 4 Weeks freelance work for a company near me with good pay, couldn't really turn it down, so not had much time to update the blog. Rest assured, I have been training.

Seeing as I'm not at my usual place of work, I've been training at a new place for the last couple of weeks, which, by the way, I LOVE! Proper equipment, just awesome. Did a new Deadlift PB (only 115KG but still happy. I am now also squatting again, albeit lightly...I do however feel that I can beat my old PB now, as last Squat session (Monday 13th August) I got 5kg away from it after a 3x8 set prior, and definitely could have attempted, just seemed silly at the time. Tomorrow though, I think I will try it.

All in all, still hammering it (contrary to belief) and still on my cut, I was 82.8KG this morning (this will go up over night no doubt) but I'm hoping to adjust my diet a little to help get down to 80KG, then I will see how things are going and see if I need to go down to 75KG.

Anyway, I will hopefully update the blog again soon.

Delvis

No comments:

Post a Comment