Search This Blog...

Friday 6 July 2012

Thursday 5th July: Core and Cardio

Started off the session with some stretches and some mobility work...Did a bit of mob on my right ankle, and it seemed to help actually, so I'll be doing this on Monday to see how squats go.

  • Land Mines + Leg Raises: (LM's 8 on each side)
    • 3 x 8
  • Planks:
    • 3 x 30s
  • Reverse Crunches:
    • 3 x 8 (BW)
  • Some weird back raise thing while laid flat:
    • 3 x 10
  • Scapula Push Ups:
    • 3 x 10
  • Scap Wall Slides:
    • 3 x 10
  • Bike: 15 Mins, setting 6
    • 30s on, 30s off - 80rpm / 120rpm
  • X-Trainer: 15 mins, setting 2, 160cals
    • 30s on, 30s off
The Bike killed me, but it felt good. Right knee was giving me some gip though.
X-Trainer killed me also, but pushed through. Need to invest in a knee wrap or something, previous knee injury seems to be coming back.

Core work was good, the leg raises seemed to aggravate my back a bit, so did the reverse crunches. The scapula wall slides were terrible, so I need to look them up again.

Bring on this evening. Back session, determined to get good form on my deads this week as last week was terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment