Search This Blog...

Monday 15 October 2012

15th October: Legs

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH! Squats and Oats >:D

  • Mobility
  • Squats:
    • WU: 10xbar, 4x40kg, 3x60kg
    • WS: 3x8x77.5kg (PB!)
  • Front Squats:
    • 55kg: 10, 10, 1+9 (tried gripping with hands over bar on rep 1, just no)
  • BB Calve raise:
    • 70KG:
      • 11+9 - BB on my back, wrists were caining, so stopped)
      • 30, 30, 30 - doh grip instead from rack pull
  • RDL:
    • 3x10x50kg
RAWR! Amazed by the squats, nearly failed on some of the reps, but pushed through, considering last week I did 72.5kg, the jump up to 77.5kg was awesome. They are also a PB for me, this also matches my current 1RM.

My wrists just do not like front squats, I managed to put up with it during front squats, but trying to do calve raises on with the bar on my back just did not work, couldn't hold the bar properly at all.

RDL's felt good, no lumbar pain which I'm pleased about, roll on legs next week.

P.S: John Wayne would be proud

No comments:

Post a Comment