Search This Blog...

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Update: 2nd October 2012

Again, apologies, been a while since my last update, and it appears looking back at my last post that I couldn't type anyway.

Mondays session this week: Legs

Squats:
  • WU:
    • 10xBar
    • 4x40kg
    • 3x60kg
  • WS:
    • 3x8x70kg
Front squats:
  • WS:
    • 3x10x45kg
BB calve raise:
  • 3x40x60kg
Bike: 15 mins Hiit, settings 2/10

Tuesdays session: Chest

DB Bench press:
  • WU:
    • 10x20kg
    • 8x30kg
  • WS:
    • 3x10x40kg
Incline BB bench:
  • 3x10x42.5kg
CGBP:
  • 42.5kg:   10, 8 - failed rep 9 on set 2
  • 40kg:: 9 - literally struggled for the ninth rep
Some cheat db curls @ 30kg: 10, 10, 10

Flyes:
  • 3x10x7.5kg
Bike: 15 mins, setting 6 @ 100rpm

Mondays squats: Could have probably pushed out a couple more reps on the final set, pleased with progress here: The front squats are tough, mainly due to them trying to strangle me, but I'm working on it...Seemed to have figured out a nice way of holding the bar, so it's all good.

Tuesdays chest session: Dead happy with the 20kg DB bench, took me nearly 3 weeks to get 3x10, but I got there. Incline BB went up this week, hopefully I'll manage more next week. CGBP was okay this week, increased the weight, so I'm happy with that, just got to keep hammering them.

Weight:
At the end of September I only got down to about 78/79kg, but I'm happy with how things have gone. Fat has dropped, strength has increased, seeing some muscle separations in my legs, abs, and various other places, all in all, very happy. Now time for the lean bulk, just need to make sure my foods are all from good sources.

Roll on the next few months! 

No comments:

Post a Comment