Search This Blog...

Tuesday 16 October 2012

16th October: Chest and triceps

Something just clicked today...No idea what it was, but everything felt amazing, I just had SO much energy to push through a couple of barriers.

  • Mobility
  • DB bench press:
    • WU: 12x20kg, 6x30kg
    • WS: 40kg: 10, 10, 13.
  • Incline BB bench:
    • 45kg: 12, 12, 12/14 - I think I got 14 here, lost count completely.
  • Decline flyes:
    • 3x16x10kg
  • CGBP:
    • 40kg: 4 (hahahaha!) then 30kg: 11
    • 30kg: 14, 14.
  • Over head tricep extension:
    • 10kg: 10 - too hard really
    • 7.5kg: 17, 13.
  • Dips, with legs in the air on bench:
    • 20, 26, 18+10.
DB bench flew up this week, no idea why, everything just connected, hence the extra few reps on the last set. Same with incline bench, so much so I upped the weight to 45kg. Decline flyes also felt good.

CGBP was hilarious, presumably due to pushing harder on everything else, and putting db flyes before cgbp, 40kg just didn't want to shift well at all. Dropped the weight to get what I wanted out of them.

Dips were good, purely there to smash the triceps, I also believe a piece of my afternoon food decided to come and see what was happening during the second set...Via my mouth.

All in all, excellent, hopefully it's a sign of things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment