Search This Blog...

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Monday 11th June: Legs

Today was a bit random, completely forgot half my stuff, my chalk, my drink, pen, paper...Bah!!! Managed to pilfer some water so it wasn't all bad.

Ended up changing Split Squats for Lunges, I can't tell if this is what has tweaked my lower back or not, I will see next week, as it may have been the Goblet Squats.

  • Bike: WU
  • DB Lunges: Weight recorded is total weight of both DB's
    • 1 x 10 x BW
    • 1 x 5 x 10KG
    • 1 x 10 x 20KG
    • 3 x 10 x 30KG
  • Goblet Squat:
    • 1 x 5 x BW
    • 1 x 10 x 10KG
    • 3 x 10 x 15KG
  • Glute Bridge:
    • 3 x 12 x 45KG
Supersetted with:
  • GHR's:
    • 3 x 10 x BW
  • Calve Raise: Number noted is reps
    • 70KG: 16,16,12
    • 50KG 15
  • Seated Calve Raise:
    • 50KG: 20
    • 70KG: 20, 20, 20
  • X-Trainer: 20Mins total, 5 mins each resistance - Approx 180cals
    • Resitances 4,5,6,5
  • Bike: 5 Mins, setting 8, RPM in between 80-100
Damn decent workout, my glutes are fried today and it feels awesome (no homo), my Quads are also have a nice level of DOMs to them, as do my Calves.

I may have to either drop the weight on Calve raises, or keep it as it is for the next week or two as my grip appears to be going on these...That, or i'll change from holding the BB at my waist to putting it on my shoulders.

Loved it, got Cardio and Core Tuesdays session, should be good. I am removing the Ab-Rollouts, as my lower back appears to have some grief at the moment, so I'm either going to put some planks in or leg raises.

No comments:

Post a Comment