Search This Blog...

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Tuesday 12th June: Cardio and Core

  • Bike: WU for 3 mins
  • Bike: 30s @ 80rpm, 15s @ 120rpm.
    • Start on setting 8
    • Finish on setting 13
    • Finished with 2mins on setting 6, rpm @ 80-100.
  • Land Mines: 3 x 12 (Oly Bar)
  • Laying leg raises: 3 x 8
(Land mines and leg raises supersetted)

  • Planks: 3 x 30s
  • Reverse Crunches (5KG Ball): 3 x 8
(Planks and Crunches Supersetted)
  •   X-Trainer: 20 Mins total - Approx 170cals - 5mins on each setting
    • Setting 4/5/6/4
  • Bike: 10mins - Setting 8 - RPM between 90-100
Decent session this week, left the Ab-Rollouts this week, and my back feels better today, so will try again next week to see how things are.

The X-Trainer was a killer, changed the resistance so it started higher, soon felt like giving up....Carried on though thankfully. I appear to be developing pains in my legs around the knees and right ankle, so I'll keep an eye on these as I don;t want an old knee injury to come back in.

For some bizarre reason, I burned less calories on the cross trainer even though the resistance was higher...So i'll see how next week goes.

I've decided to change my rest day to Wednesday, therefore Chest will be on Thursday. I may also decide to eventually move my cardio day to Thursday, so my legs are less fatigued after Legs day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment