Search This Blog...

Sunday 3 June 2012

Friday 1st June: Back

Well, Fridays session wasn't at all bad! Got some nice doms in my back, although I woke up today with a sore area on my back...Although I put it down to sleeping oddly.

  • Bike: Warm up for 3 mins
  • SAR:
    • 1 x 10 x 10KG
    • 3 x 12 x 25KG
  • S.A Rear Flyes:
    • 3 x 12 x 7.5KG
  • Inv. Rows:
    • 3 x 8 - These where quite frankly terrible for some reason.
  • Front Raises supersetted with Side Raises:
    • 3 x 12 x 7.5KG
  • DB Shrugs:
    • 3 x 10 x 20KG (3 sec pause at top)
  • Plate Pinch:
    • 2 x 35s static holds (20KG plate)
  • X-Trainer: 20 Mins total: Apparently 155 calories
    • 5 mins @ setting 3
    • 5 mins @ setting 4
    • 5 mins @ setting 5
    • 5 mins @ setting 3
Pretty decent session, and for once I'm actually enjoying the cardio! Which is an odd feeling. I think the Front and Side raises played havoc on my dodgey shoulder and back for some reason this week. Just something to watch for next time.

Next week is half term, and obviously due to the bank holiday the gym will be shut...So I'm going to use the treadmill here at home for the cardio and then do 3days weights at the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment