Search This Blog...

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Tuesday 29th May: Cardio Core

I'm debating whether or not to move this day to Thursday, and move Wednesdays chest session to Tuesday...Purely because working my legs that much two days in a row might kill me. I will ask around and go from there.

  • Bike: Warm up - few mins
  • Stretches for the back issue
  • Bike:
    • 10 mins in total, 30s standard pace 15s fast pace - Start on setting 6, work up to 12. Work down in 2 increments back to 6.
  • Land Mines:
    • 3 x 12 x Oly Bar
  • Ab-Rollout:
    • 3 x 10 x 5KG DB
  • Reverse Crunches:
    • 3 x 8 x 5KG medicine ball*
  • X-trainer:
    • 10 mins - Started on setting 3, and it worked past 4 and 5 I believe**
  • Bike:
    • 2 mins, setting 4 just to cool down.
*Reverse Crunches this week tired me out, especially with the added weight.
**I HATE cross trainers, so much leg burn...Need to look in to the program settings for the damn thing.

Think I lost 1lb just in water weight last night! Haha, needless to say...A shower was most definitely needed when I got home.

Tonight, chest and tri's.

No comments:

Post a Comment