Search This Blog...

Thursday 17 May 2012

Wednesday 16th May - Chest Training

Pretty decent session this week, certainly felt the pec pump, doms are quite apparent as well.

  • Warm up on bike: 4 mins (random speeds / resistances)
  • Bench Press:
    • 1 x 10 x Bar
    • 1 x 6 x 30KG
    • 3 x 10 x 42.5KG*
  • Inc. DB Bench:
    • 3 x 10 x 12.5KG
  • DB Flyes:
    • 4 x 6 x 7.5KG
  • CGBP:
    • 1 x 8 x Bar
    • 1 x 6 x 30KG
    • 4 x 10 x 30KG
  • Bike:
    • About 8 mins worth of cycling: 30s standard speed, 15s full speed. Start at resistance 6, worked up to 12. Then worked back down in 2's to resistance 6 again.
The cycling at the end was a killer, but I need it. Considering what it felt like, my legs feel good today.

*Bench Press: This was the same as last weeks session, but I did more sets and the same amount of reps...Felt miles better this week. Cannot wait to change things up next time!

I've decided I need to buy 4x1.25KG plates, as the gym I use does not have any...Which is making Flyes a pain.

Roll on Friday!!! Back session, theres going to be PAAAAIN!!!!

Delvis

No comments:

Post a Comment