Search This Blog...

Thursday 24 May 2012

Wednesday 23rd May: Chest

Wednesdays session was just weird...Think I exhausted my triceps too early as I did an extra chest exercise. I think I'll alternate Flat BB bench with Flat DB bench from now on.

  • Warm up on bike: 4 mins
  • Flat BB Bench:
    • 1 x 10 x Bar
    • 1 x 5 x 30KG
    • 3 x 12 x 42.5KG
  • Inc. DB Bench:
    • 2 x 12 x 12.5KG
    • 1 x 10+4 x 12.5KG
  • Flat DB Bench:
    • 1 x 10 x 10KG
    • 2 x 7 x 15KG
    • 3 x 10 x 10KG*
  • CGBP:
    • 1 x 8 x Bar
    • 1 x 6 x 30KG
    • 2 x 9 x 30KG**
  • Flyes:
    • 2 x 15 x 5KG
 *Ended up sticking a 3set on the end of Flat DB Bench, form started to go towards the end of the third set.
**1st Set of CGBP: Right shoulder started getting tight, the left almost failed...2nd set, form just went out the window towards the end, so much my left side lifted somewhat. Really strange considering last week I did more. I can only put it down to the extra Flat DB set.

All in all, not a bad session, happy with the flat BB, progressing slightly more. Next week I'll up the weight and drop the reps.

No comments:

Post a Comment